About Joseph J. Solomon
Attorney Joseph J. Solomon specializes in Personal Injury, Business Law and Real Estate. A graduate of the University of Kansas (Go Jayhawks!), he was on the Dean's Honor Roll, receiving a B.S. in Business Administration in 1981. He is a 1984 graduate of the University of Toledo College of Law, admitted to the Ohio Bar in October 1984.
During law school, he worked as an Intern for the Lucas County Public Defender's Office. After being admitted to the Ohio Bar, he was a Lucas County Prosecutor in the Adult Criminal Division for twelve years. He began his private practice in January 1996.
He is admitted to practice before The Ohio Supreme Court. He has also been admitted to
practice before the U.S. District Court, North Division of Texas, Northern District of Ohio Western Division and the Sixth District Court of Appeals in Lucas County. He has also been admitted
(pro hac vice) to:
- • Monroe County Circuit Court - Monroe, Michigan
- • Jackson County Circuit Court - Jackson, Michigan
- • Montgomery County Circuit Court - Coldwater, Michigan
- • Lenawee County Circuit Court - Adrian, Michigan
- • The Circuit Court of Marshall County - Plymouth, Indiana
- • The Superior Court of DeKalb County - Auburn, Indiana
Call us at 419-246-2022 to schedule an appointment.